this is a book that i could really visualize. i liked the book because it showed meaning and seems to have to d something with religion because the main character talks with a religious point of view and also voice.
Hi, Judah. Did you know you are saying pretty much the same thing about each book? You talk about liking it and how it is a good book generally rather than even why it is specifically. In other words, it is very vague. I imagine it is a good book though. I'm glad you like it. So much I almost wish you hated it just so you could say something besides that you like it.
Hi, Judah. Did you know you are saying pretty much the same thing about each book? You talk about liking it and how it is a good book generally rather than even why it is specifically. In other words, it is very vague. I imagine it is a good book though. I'm glad you like it. So much I almost wish you hated it just so you could say something besides that you like it.
ReplyDelete