Thursday, February 9, 2012

Glass By Ellen Hopkins

the book is something that i think is interesting it makes me think about things hat happen to people that i know who has had these problems. it also makes me think about if i was in that situation and how i would feel and what i would do about it.
      if i was in that kind of situation i would make sure that i would actually have plans and make sure that i would have screwed my  life up. but i guess making decisions  would be a hard thing for some people.with problems like thtat

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. You're putting yourself in the character's shoes. I know what you mean, but I think you have to be careful about mistakes because then no one will understand. Make sure you keep "not" between "would" and "have screwed my life up". Sorry. I know you're not without a brain, but I can't help it. I always have the need to fix mistakes. My mom says I should be an ELA teacher. ;)

    ReplyDelete