Hurricane is a book that I like because it would be making you think about a situation that would have a similarity to what the person in the book had and you could see if any of those things would help you and show what things are more of something you shouldn’t do and should do. After finishing the book I was thinking about if the author was in some kind of situation and had to write about it because it was probably to show how things like this should really be well thought about if you were to stay in your home or even a friend’s home.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Hurricans
I have been reading has become interesting to me cause in a situation where there are things other people don't know about you can be a person who could be helpful and use what you have learned from the book. When reading the book and reading about the peoples stories was interesting because it’s something kind shown an example of how something would work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Judah, This wasn't the assignment. It was to revise one of the guided reading entries.
ReplyDeletethis doesn't make sense judah -_- .
ReplyDeleteWow Judah this wasn't that great and I know you can do better. Hurricane seems like a interesting title wanna see more about the book..
ReplyDeleteI don't get it.
ReplyDeleteWhat?
ReplyDelete